Sustainable development that fulfils the needs of present generations without restricting the ability of future generations to meet their needs constitutes a major commitment both for the United Nations and the EU. In delivering on its Sustainable Development Goals, the EU has embarked on an international cooperation approach to achieve its 2030 policy of a low-carbon, climate neutral, resource-efficient and circular economy that complements increased security, prosperity, equality and inclusion.
DEZ Professional Consulting supports the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We make a significant contribution to the SDGs through our consultancy services. Our range of expertise enables us to advise on the development of projects that minimize environmental hazards and mitigate negative impacts on ecosystems and wellbeing. In promoting synergies between EU policies and their fulfilment by international cooperation partners.
- We provide strategic thinking in the delivery of our clients’ sustainable development projects based on the 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development and the EU development policy framework.
- We provide policy orientation and guidance in the field of agriculture, food security and rural development.
- We foster dialogue between our clients and key EU institutions to ensure complementarity and coherence in the delivery of their development activities.
- We provide clients with high-level advisory expertise to formulate sector policies and analysis and to the promote sector and thematic relations with relevant EU institutions.
- Where relevant, we can contribute to the development and formulation of project documents for funding.