SME Private sector Investments and Financing
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of every national economy. They are essential contributors to private sector employment and global economic development. They ensure about 90% of businesses and more than 50% of employment worldwide, making their development a key priority for many governments. However, SMEs often face several constraints, including insufficient access to finance, lack of competitiveness and innovation.
Consequently, SMEs require help in running their businesses. At DEZ Professional Consulting, we provide advisory services on the possibilities offered by the EU that can impact on the productivity, return on assets (ROA), and profits of SMEs.
- We advise clients on profitable SME activities following EU SME Test and Think Small First Principle and on access to finance for the private sector.
- We advise, and when required, contribute to the design and formulation of investment plans by the private sector to meet the conditions and support under the EU External Investment Plan (EIP).
- We promote the competitiveness and visibility of clients’ SME activities.
- We monitor EU policies and advise on economic and business affairs to boost trade development.
- We offer guidance to clients on import and export formalities following EU custom procedures
- We advise clients on relevant trade seminars and economic cooperation actions.