EU-Africa Cooperation Assistance
- We provide high-level policy advice and guidance to governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the private sector in Africa within the framework of EU-Africa Relations.
- We advise on the elaboration and implementation of projects and programs of development assistance and of financial and technical cooperation in the field of Public Sector Reform, Public Finance.
- Management, Private Sector Development and Trade, Energy and Infrastructure and rural development.
- We advise on relations with the EU in the area of agricultural commodities, including cocoa, coffee, cotton, and banana, and related cooperation issues regarding food security.
- We advise clients on how to benefit from development assistance financed by the European Development Fund.
- We promote dialogue between relevant line-Ministries and EU authorities regarding development cooperation matters.