Does your company require safer solutions and compliance strategies with EU regulations on chemical and environmental assessments? Then, our professional team of chemists, agronomists and environmental experts are available to provide a broad range of regulatory consultancy services. All the regulatory requirements related to your products are in safe hands with us, ensuring that they can be placed on the market.
- We can monitor EU regulations on chemicals and substances and provide advisory, regulatory compliance services across a broad range of sectors, including industrial and speciality chemicals, agrochemicals, biocides, pharmaceuticals, metals, cosmetics, food contact chemicals and products of biotechnology and nanotechnology. As a result, we help clients navigate the complex chemical regulations.
- We can provide REACH Regulation compliance services by assisting chemical manufacturers and distributors to meet the regulatory challenges. We advise and define the technical documents required under REACH and work with manufacturers or distributors to help fulfil their obligations.
- We devote our expertise in assisting clients to establish product registration dossiers for national authorisations in EU member states. In this case, we provide Knowledge and experience in dealing with EU regulatory authorities.
- We advise on harmonised standard in chemical hazard classification, labelling and packaging following the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). Classification and labelling is a requirement for all products since 2015, and we can assist in communicating with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). We can provide guidance on the transportation and warehousing of hazardous materials
- We can advise clients on human health hazards and safe exposure levels and offer suggestions for risk management measures to control exposure-based risks. We tailor our services to the specific needs and requirements of clients.
- We advise on the management, classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals following EU policies and legislation on chemicals.